The unified voice of the transportation construction industries in Pennsylvania.
Since its inception in 2002, your Transportation Construction Industries Political Action Committee has become a force in Harrisburg. The four associations that comprise TCI-PAC are joined in purpose and united in action to promote full funding of Pennsylvania’s transportation infrastructure needs. The TCI-PAC works to advance the objectives of the entire transportation construction industry in Pennsylvania. The TCI-PAC collects voluntary contributions from concerned contractors, materials suppliers and service providers for use in making political contributions to candidates running for public office in the Commonwealth. The TCI-PAC supports those candidates who support a healthy transportation system.
To support candidates for Governor and the State Legislature who are supportive of the needs of the transportation construction industries in Pennsylvania, including a well-funded highway program.
WHO ARE MY STATE LEGISLATORS...
Easily find your State Legislators by going here.
- Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
- American Concrete Pavement Association, PA Chapter
- Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
- Pennsylvania Asphalt Pavement Association
Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc.
Lisa Wagman Glezer
Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.
- ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES
John M. Becker, P.E. ACPA-PA
Heinrich Bonstedt - CABA
Charles Goodhart - PAPA
Robert E. Latham, CAE - APC
Peter T. Vlahos - PACA
- View entire Board of Directors
Who Receives TCI-PAC’s Support?
- Candidates for Governor
- Committee Chairmen: Transportation and Environmental Resources & Energy
- Members of key Legislative Committees
- Rank & File Members in need of support for their campaigns
- Candidates supportive of our industry & seeking election for the first time
- Legislative Leadership PACs
Support Your Pac
Since its inception in 2002, your Transportation Construction Industries Political Action Committee has become a force in Harrisburg. The five associations that comprise TCI-PAC are joined in purpose and united in action to promote full funding of Pennsylvania’s transportation infrastructure needs.