The unified voice of the transportation construction industries in Pennsylvania.
Since its inception in 2002, your Transportation Construction Industries Political Action Committee has become a force in Harrisburg. The five associations that comprise TCI-PAC are joined in purpose and united in action to promote full funding of Pennsylvania’s transportation infrastructure needs. The TCI-PAC works to advance the objectives of the entire transportation construction industry in Pennsylvania. The TCI-PAC collects voluntary contributions from concerned contractors, suppliers and service providers for use in making political contributions to candidates running for public office in the Commonwealth. The TCI-PAC supports those candidates who support a healthy transportation system.
Support Your PAC
The TCI-PAC financially supports non-federal candidates whom it believes will vote in ways that support of a well-funded, comprehensive transportation program at the state and national level. 2016 PRIMARY VOTER'S GUIDE
To support candidates for Governor and the State Legislature who are supportive of the needs of the transportation construction industries in Pennsylvania, including a well-funded highway program.
WHO ARE MY STATE LEGISLATORS...
Easily find your State Legislators by going here.
- Associated Pennsylvania Constructors
- American Concrete Pavement Association, PA Chapter
- Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
- Pennsylvania Asphalt Pavement Association
Mid-Atlantic Group/Pennsy Supply, Inc.
Steven M. Bussanmas
High Steel Structures, Inc.
- ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES
John M. Becker, P.E. ACPA-PA
Heinrich Bonstedt - CABA
Gary Hoffman, P.E. - PAPA
Robert E. Latham, CAE - APC
Peter T. Vlahos - PACA
- View entire Board of Directors
Who Receives TCI-PAC’s Support?
- Candidates for Governor
- Committee Chairmen: Transportation and Environmental Resources & Energy
- Members of key Legislative Committees
- Rank & File Members in need of support for their campaigns
- Candidates supportive of our industry & seeking election for the first time
- Legislative Leadership PACs
Support Your Pac
Since its inception in 2002, your Transportation Construction Industries Political Action Committee has become a force in Harrisburg. The five associations that comprise TCI-PAC are joined in purpose and united in action to promote full funding of Pennsylvania’s transportation infrastructure needs.